ardent

Decisions, Decisions {Ode}

Theisinova

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Theisinova would watch as the female settled down, answering her inquiries about the pack. Glaciem... just a couple seasons old. It seemed that there was a lot of potential in this place as a home. At the same time there was still not a lot of information to go on, mostly because it seemed the alpha wanted to know what she wanted in a pack, rather than try to sell her own pack into being the best sort of place to live. Theisinova respected that, and found that perhaps even better in that sense. The female would take a breath and begin to speak.

"I want a place where I can feel secure, yet a place to grow as well. A place to expand in all fields, and build the bonds of a family that I've not had so strongly in my life. A place where warmongering is not the initial thought, yet, at the same time, the wolves will stand for what they believe and not run and hide with their tails between their legs at the first scent of danger." Theisinova would give a gentle smile. "I'm already interested in Glaciem. Do you think that your pack fits the other things I am looking for, miss..." The girl would pause, shuffling on her paws. "I'm sorry... I don't know you're name."