ardent

I'm So Sorry

Ritsuka

gems
size
build
player
03-05-2015, 09:01 PM
A female would soon call once she was in earshot. Ritsuka would lift his head, at a loss on how to answer his daughter. Oh this broke his heart, and he wondered if she could ever understand. Sadness reflected in his eyes as he looked at the female with the tattered ear, a soft whine escaping him. Oh he could only pray that mercy was in this female's nature. Ritsuka would let a sigh pass his lips before he began to explain to the female their cause for being on the borders of her home.

"Ma'am, my name is Ritsuka Sotakiu. I am a recent father, however it seems that my mate and my other two daughters have vanished into thin air. I'm unsure what has happened to them... but alone I am unable to care for my remaining child. I can not be the parent she needs. I can't take care of her properly when I'm searching for the rest of our family so fervently. I fear that if I keep her with me in my search that I may lose her... and so... I would like to beg that you take her into your pack. I know she is another mouth to feed, but she comes from strong lines of good wolves. She can grow strong, and be an asset to your pack. Please..." The man would beg the woman. The thought of being turned down scared him. It could very well seal Ritselli's fate if she was.

""