Fayelon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-06-2015, 11:10 AM

As the stud came strutting up Fayelon shifted a little, taking a quick glance over his proportions before taking up his offer and slithering through the portal. The venus was swallowed in black, enveloped by it, devoured by it. With her already black as night fur coat she blended quite well with the darkness orbiting around her being, although her orbs gave away her position as she grazed her dome back over her scapula to beckon Terrae forth. Come on! Don't be scared! She teased sweetly and even though it couldn't be seen in the dark, a sly grin pieced its way onto her canvas.

Fayelon barreled further through the vast cavern, slowly following the light that shinned with evolution in its waking climax as the femme drew closer. The small spec grew wider, expanding in size as the she-wolf neared its haven. Finally coming upon the entrance of what seemed like glowing crystals in the mist of an aquatic hot spring, the welcoming fragrance of the cave allowed her pores to relish in its soothing remedies. Her mystic gaze traveled from each corner, taking in its beauty as best she could before the wonders of this place were lost to her forever.

ooc;; sorry dear my internet just came back on and my muse dropped when I started writing this :/

Speech