Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-07-2015, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 08:26 AM by Integra.)

Prancing back to the densites with marigold in teeth, Integra couldn't be happier.  She was making real progress.  She'd have her sister healed in no time and wouldn't that make her parents proud?  The girl paused for a moment, vibrant eyes turning to the sky where the sun seemed to wink behind the lazily passing clouds.  Yes!  She was going to do her best. I love you, I miss you… and I'm going to make you proud!    

As she was in the process of storing the herbs and checking on her littlest sister a call rang out.  Ears flicked forward as she gazed out across the range.  Hmm… now who could that be?  The call wasn't overly familiar.  Getting to her paws she raced through the fields to come upon a pale woman and a dark male.  They both smelt of Imperium and were clearly members she hadn't met yet.  Sirius was already there and as she moved to stand next to her sister she caught the woman's eyes.  They seemed… strangely familiar.

"Hello… did you need something?" She spoke cautiously, uncertain what the pair wanted with her or her siblings.

"Speech"
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]