Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-08-2015, 04:37 PM

"So ready," came her response, and Valentine chuckled. She greeted him affectionately and he returned the gesture without hesitation. "Ah, then follow me. I know just the place." There was a spot in the Range that would be perfect for them. A large wooden structure rotten there, its belly largely hidden in shadow. There they could practice without feeling the need to race the rising sun.

He took off at an easy lope, trusting she'd follow. In no time at all he reached the barn and ducked inside. There was a large, empty space near the center and he made a beeline for it. Finding a suitable starting point, he spun to face the entrance and hopefully, Rhythm. "Alright, I think we'll start at the beginning if that's alright with you." He had no idea what she knew already, but the way she had worded the request implied that she knew little or nothing on the subject. "Show me your defenses."

"Talk" Think "You"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.