Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-09-2015, 04:30 AM

This was getting ridiculous. It was time she set the child's facts straight. Before more familial questions could be bombarded towards her, she silenced the girl with a sudden flick of her tail right after the aunt inquiry. "I'm not family." She sighed, shaking her ebony head. Was it a little too harsh? It shouldn't have been. Once her skull lifted only a moment later, her mood lightened to reveal a gentle smile. Perhaps the pup would prefer an alternative solution to the problem. "But, I can be a friend."

Her mind spun in circles as she focused on the energetic and erratic movements of the pup. The cute display was almost making her dizzy. Fortunately the actions ceased as a head butted into her leg followed by the adorable chime known as Abby's voice. Tania, no-one had called her that before. The pup sure enjoyed shortening words. Of course, she couldn't refuse to play with a child. Who would do such a thing? Although she felt quite old, somewhere in her, there was her inner puppy maturity waiting to tumble out.
"Alright!" She answered, trying to sound as enthusiastic as she was able to. Although exhaustion was gradually rising in her system, she would hide that as best as she could. How long did she plan on playing? Despite it being improbable, the woman silently hoped the pup's exhaustion was just as strong as her energy. Pups had the most unpredictable of minds.
The pup scampered off, only to return a few moments later. Clearly, Titania had no idea what the girl wanted her to do and so she asked with a tilt of her head, looking down upon the unique purple creature. "Oh, you want me to follow?"

"Speech" Thoughts

[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]