ardent

my blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones it keeps my veins hot...

Xephyris

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
03-09-2015, 11:17 PM
The fur at the back of his mane prickled as he saw the onyx vixen step out into the open, her posture hostile and ready for war. His gaze moved over her entire frame from head to tail as she approached him, noting her lean body and intriguing eyes. He grinned maniacally as she came in close proximity, tensing his body in readiness as she closed the distance between them. He pranced playfully out of range with a taunting chuckle as she made an aggressive snap towards him, a torrent of venomous lyrics escaping her jaws. His eyes flashed with malice in a moment of anger before he stuffed it down, instead responding with utter amusement. "M'lady, you're too cute!" he exclaimed with a laugh, "I don't want to fight you. I couldn't help but to seek you out, to see if you'd caught your demons." He chuckled some more, watching her face and trying to gauge her reaction while still staying out of her reach. He'd stall to see if he could avoid shedding her blood, yet he couldn't help but to tease her at the same time just to see what she'd do. To strike her ire might at least afford him some entertainment.

The demons she'd been fighting must have possessed her, for the growl leaving her throat became a constant stream. Yet it caused no alarm or uncertainty to Xephyris, it became background noise to him. "Come now, there's no need to be so inhospitable," he reasoned with a low, rumbling tone, tail swaying high in the air behind him. Then, cocking a brow he added, "Besides, I don't follow the command of strangers anyways. I'll humor you, if you insist, but don't take me too lightly, now." He licked his lips, letting his ivory canines flash as he did so, talons digging into the earth and tearing the grass under his paws.