wandering

Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2015, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM by Lavendel.)
The female assumed a submissive move, and Lavendel nodded at her servant, silently allowing her to get up. And, after a moment, she spoke, her voice surprisingly soft. "You can get up now." So maybe the white and violet female had a servant, one that wasn't going to run away; that didn't mean she was going to torture her with meaningless tasks. No, this would would need to be taught how to fight, not to fear, how to use her small size as an advantage. And Lavendel knew exactly how to do it, how to turn this female into one that was like her. And to stop trembling in fear; that only made the enemy more aggressive, most of the time. Her voice hardening a little, she spoke, violet ears flattening a little. "And stop trembling. I'm not gonna maul you or anything." Getting to her paws, she called over her shoulder. "Follow me. I'm training you."

--EXIT LAVENDEL--
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--