Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Her nose twitched as she smelt the blood. Violet paws moved silently through stained grass, the female glancing back to make sure her servant was still there. Once she was far enough, she sat, facing the smaller female. She spoke, her voice carrying through the night air. "I bet you're wondering what we're doing here. Well, I'll tell you. If you ever want me to respect you, even the tiniest bit, you're gonna have to learn how to fight." Her acid green eyes attempted to meet the other's gaze as she stood, stretching each limb out in turn. "Alright. The first you have to know is defenses. And I don't just mean dodging when another attacks, although we'll get those later. The ones I'm talking about are things to make sure you don't get maimed or killed in a fight, really." She circled the smaller female, talking as she attempted to explain. "The main things are that you keep your head over your throat, your ears flat, and your eyes narrowed. Yes, it may not help just yet, but trust me, it'll keep you from getting hurt too bad. And you're gonna wanna balance your weight on all four paws, maybe scrunch your scruff and tuck your tail in a little."

As if to show the smaller female what she was talking about, Lavendel quickly did all this. She glanced at the female. "Do what I did, then we can get on with the rest of this."
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--