Ellis

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2015, 05:04 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Ellis would watch as the man moved back some. After shaking out his coat his attention would shift to her, his yellow gaze meeting her own teal-green gaze. He looked confused, speaking words that should have honestly should have made the fur along her spine prickle. Yet Ellis would not be afraid, and upon his continuation the healer would give a soft sigh, getting to her paws and coming closer to the man. She was smaller than him, yes, so she had to look up into his eyes.  But she would not cower away, focusing her attention on the man alone.

"The man you were before does not need to define the man that you are now. You do not need to think that you don't deserve help, that you deserve to die. If you were still such a man you would have done something horrible to me the moment I spoke to you. You don't want to be evil, do you? You want to find a better path for yourself it seems. Why else would you have sought a mate? Wanted children?" Ellis would speak in a gentle tone.

"I am a healer, sir, and healing of the heart and mind is a task we must still face. Your heart is in pain, your mind is troubled by your past. Please, let me help you. I don't know if it's my place, and maybe in the end it's not right for me to meddle, but healing others is what I've vowed to give my life to do." The femme would set her paw over his own. "Come on... take a breath and clear your mind. Let all thoughts leave you."

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea