ardent

I'm too hot make a dragon wanna retire man

Emery

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Silver would say that leaving earlier can have it's good sides too. Like how if she hadn't left her homeland... the male would give a small nod. This was true. Based on the story he had heard about her past he doubted she'd still be alive if she had stayed. If she hadn't left she would have never met him either. The male would breathe out slowly, taking in her nod. A family... she wanted a family with him. The young man would give a soft whine, letting his gaze meet hers. "I suppose that it is true..." He would pause.

"I want a family with you too, Silveris. But... I'm so afraid..." He would close his eyes, drawing back. His head would fall for a moment. "I don't want any of them to go through what I went through. To watch all the others disappear one by one..." He would shake his head, trying to force a smile. "Bah... I guess I'm just being silly. This should be a happy moment for us..." Emery would feel his heart give a flutter. There was uncertainty, sure, but there were other wonderful feelings as well.

"Are... are you sure that you want to start one now? You now once we have a family there is no going back. No deciding we should have waited for a better time..." He wanted to make sure she was absolutely positive that this was what she wanted.