Liste

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2013, 08:37 AM

Liste

and i ran, i ran so far away

As she was speaking, Jupiter made an appearance. Before even looking at her, Liste could tell that there was something off about her. When they had met, Jupiter had been nothing but kind and exciting. Today she seemed irritable, different. "Of course you're accepted." The sol's voice was almost laced with venom. Liste turned to look at her and suddenly understood. She smiled as the alphess made her exit.

Angeal seemed a little taken aback by the alphess's behavior. Liste couldn't blame him really. He had never met the female before and probably hadn't picked up on what she had. She offered him a comforting smile and let her tail brush up against his as he moved closer to her. That was Jupiter, the alphess, or Sol I believe it's called? I met her when I first came here, she explained to her companion quickly. The Borealis could elaborate if she desired. She then turned her attention to Aria. She's expecting, isn't she?

Though she looked forward to hearing the beta's response to her question, she was most excited to hear whether or not Angeal would also be invited to join. There was a nervousness that threatened to rise inside of her, but she told herself there was nothing to worry about. He had too much to offer for them to reject him.

Tagged: Angeal, Aria | Word Count: 223