Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-13-2015, 05:18 PM
[ OOC : SET AFTER FENRIS WITNESSES DONOSTREA'S CLAIM ]

He had been following ever since the day he met her, as if he were a lovesick puppy. Normally, he would not stoop so low for a playmate, but this woman... Rainbow Syndrome... she was divine... perfect for the male. Since Lydovne's disbanding, the male had wandered here and there. He noticed that the children of the Lydovnian alphas seemed have followed her... Or at least two of the three. The other one... a bright blue and white one... he had gone to Imperium... Or last the hellion knew.

Pushing thoughts of his former and very brief home away, the beast dragged his paws on the ground, sighing dramatically to reveal himself to his playmate. "My love, Rainbow. I have tired simply following you like a lovesick puppy." Sickly green gaze glanced up, taking in the sharp lines and beautiful physique of his playmate, the rainbow-caped woman as beautiful as ever. Drawing close, he nipped her cheek, a show of affection exclusive to her. He then whispered smoothly into her ear. "Please. Cure me of this disease. This thing called... being sick for love. It makes my heart ache... But you can make it better." Smiling seductively, he wriggled beneath the woman's lower jaw, touching her nose gently, nipping it softly { a show of affection, as well. } "How much longer will you make me wait? I brought my... toys... as usual, my dear."