size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
03-13-2015, 11:49 PM
Esa offered a nervous grin and felt her heart palpitate as Fayelon circled around only to end up staring her down, her voice unfaltering as she spoke to the younger she-wolf. Her ears flicked back the moment that Faye mentioned the change in subject; she felt abashed for having so quickly changed things when Faye had been opening up to her about serious things that had happened in her past, that still affected her. She looked to Faye's eyes, as best she could, she mustered up an apology. "I-I'm sorry Fayelon, I didn't mean to ignore you! I just thought..." she said, clearly scrambling for a way to make up for it, but before she could, Faye was embracing the change of mood and beckoned her away from their current location. Esa would be glad to stay on the move when she was with Fayelon. She didn't want to get caught up with anyone else who may not be so forgiving as Faye.

She was happy to splash through the stream again, letting the water soak into her thick ebony coat. The air was humid around them, making the warm air even more stifling. She wanted to ask, but now she felt like she might say something stupid if she opened her mouth again, but she was curious to know what a she-wolf like Fayelon did for fun. Maybe she didn't do much fun stuff, too wrapped up in her past to truly relax. Unable to keep quiet for too long, she blurted out, "Well what do you like to do for fun?" she asked, trotting along behind the young woman, wondering what they could get up to together, and how long before Faye grew tired of her an left her alone. She didn't want to think of being alone again, so instead she shook the thought away and perked her ears hoping for a response.