ardent

Sister Mine

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2015, 11:59 AM

The female walked along the wash, thoughts stirring in her head Nostrils would flare some, tracking the beast that she had recently injured. A young moose, the closest she had found thus far to their usual prey in this land, was moving on ahead, but Sunniva was determined to get him. The red makred female would lick her chops, each step placed carefully. There were stale scents in this area, unlike an area she passed not too long ago. It was a place with several wolves gathered, perhaps a pack or a tribe. The thought of it reminded her of her brother and sister, and for a moment a sense of longing filled her. She would pause, throwing back her head to howl for Sabine, or, perhaps in the case of a miracle their brother.

Sunnia could not deny she grew lonely from time to time. The strangers in this land were so different from what she was used to. She couldn't say she completely approved of them. But still, it was better than being alone she supposed. The female would continue on, her mind starting to tick away in thought. She wanted to know what Sabine thought they should do as well, if they should linger in this area a while longer in searching for their brother or move to different spots right away. There was no way to know how much ground he covered, or what her sister's own plans were just yet, until she would ask. A sigh left her lips and Sunniva would look up along the wash. Ah... at least it seemed the young moose had stopped. Perhaps it had died from it's wounds, by the way it lay there. Hopefully Sabine would be along without too much of a wait. Sunniva would really like to share this meal with her.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'