Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-14-2015, 01:31 PM
This was all too familiar to her. This girl reminded her so much of Arian, when she'd been dropped off on the borders of Seracia, terrified to leave her mother but wanting to stay strong regardless. Ritsuka was struggling to stay composed as he spoke to her, though his pain was obvious to her. He spoke briefly to her, offering his goodbyes somewhat quickly before thanking her for letting the girl stay in Fiori. Epiphron would nod quietly, not wanting to interrupt the moment. He had to turn and leave quickly, for it would only get harder the longer he stayed.

After a moment the girl would face her, meek in her posture, and her gaze was soft as she eyed her.  "We're glad to have you, Ritselli," she'd introduce her, caught by surprise at her daughter's arrival.  "We try to be nice, yes. I'll be surprised if you don't like it here." Amalia was quick to jump in, wanting to tend to the girl and see that she was taken care off immediately. Surely she could use the care of a healer, and a good meal.  "She'll be staying with us," Epiphron explained softly to her daughter, eying Ritselli a bit sadly. "Amalia is my daughter, and she will see you are give a good meal and place to sleep. You can trust her." A gentle smile adorned her features as she noted the joy that suddenly flooded Amalia's being.

COPYRIGHT argent 2015