Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
She shifted as she waited for the alpha's reply, she wanted to be accepted into a pack she really did. Although she didn't want anybody to know her past, except for maybe her possible future mate. As the alpha readied to reply she considered throwing the other wolf a smile but decided against it. When the alpha did reply she wasn't ready for what he said. "What is it I'm ready for?" she wondered. To join a pack obviously, or was it obvious? She didn't know, when given time she never did have an easy time making decisions it was easier when she couldn't think about it. So this time she just went with her gut and said whatever came to mind. "To join a pack. The reason I didn't say that before is because I'm not a pack raised wolf." she chuckled "I practically raised myself. I don't know anything about packs or how they function, but what I do know is what the loners say and they say yours is the best. As for who I am, that would be Frost." Her mind finally caught up with her, the smile she had faded away as she realized what she had just said. She had just said something that this wolf probably shouldn't have heard. She let out a nervous chuckle followed by a nervous smile. She was embarrassed, where was her mind in that moment. Ugh well the damage was done, she probably wouldn't get into this pack after that.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]