Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-14-2015, 03:08 PM

Nagendra continued to speak praise and Valentine, who was unabashedly vain, ate it up. Beside him, his tail flicked lazily like a cat's, his amusement showing in this simple gesture. Both the Knolls and the Range were picturesque places, but he'd chosen them based on usefulness rather than beauty. Vast herds roamed the territories, taking advantage of the rich grassland and abundant water sources. By controlling their preferred grazing lands Valentine ensured that his wolves would never go hungry. Their beauty was just an added bonus.

”Is there anything you’d like me to do around here, job-wise?” Before Valen could respond, his companion went on to tease, ”besides you, of course.” At this the King snorted and chuckled wryly. You know, there wasn't enough of that going on currently. He was getting a bit restless. “I'd like you to hunt, to run the border and alert me of trespassers, and just be your gorgeous self,” he teased. And of course, keep doing the doing. Preferably more often.

“”

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.