Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-14-2015, 03:42 PM

"I feel like taking a hit is bad for someone of my stature, especially if I'm against someone as big as you." He nodded. Her size put her at a disadvantage. However, she could also use it at a weapon. "Say they're coming at you head on. Use their size against them. You can duck, go for their belly, their joints, their toes. You could..." Valentine shrugged, his eyes briefly rolling heavenward as he mentally flipped through scenarios. "Get low and trip them. You could sidestep, line the front of your shoulder up with their elbow, and take the hit. If you time it right, I bet you could get a bite in too, either to the side of the leg or the chest."

He shrugged again. "Just be creative. Make 'em hurt; fight dirty. If anyone ever tells you to fight with honor, they're an idiot. What's honor when you get your ass handed to you?" Or when your freedom is on the line? How about your life? The life of a loved one?

"Talk" Think "You"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.