size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-14-2015, 06:33 PM
The curve of her lips quirked up at the girl's face when she answered Cas back about the den. Was that a blush she saw? Oh this little nibblet was too cute. No wonder Valentine was interested. "Oh yes," she said with a wise nod, "Valen's always been too generous for his own good. And this way he knows all the fastest ways to get to your den at night, eh?"

Cas tilted her head to the side in acknowledgement when Rhythm thanked her for asking about her comfort. She didn't know whether or not the nibblet was being sincere or sarcastic but either way it didn't matter to her. "Oh you'd be surprised what I can get for you, sweetie. Got a bit of an itch you can't scratch, don't you? It's ok," she said, lowering her voice as though conspiratorial, "I know how it feels to be in heat. Didn't realize it last time though, fooled around and well... you know the rest."

She shrugged, a smile still playing over her muzzle. "Course I know a bit more now about it, like a few neat herbal tricks to keep you from getting pregnant from a little fooling around. Scratch the itch and no problem afterward. Of course... if you found a girl willing to help you out you wouldn't need to worry about that part of it at all..." Her eyes maintained their innocent expression as she watched Rhythm in amusement.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!