size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-14-2015, 09:01 PM

She would avoid his gaze in parts for herself and hiding her own emotion, but it also seemed like Kyarst needed a moment. Her part of the story seemed to direct the conversation far enough from Kyarst's loss to her own, though her gaze still rested on the horizon. His words brought her attention back to him though, his sincere apology touching her heart. She nodded in affirmation, she'd been really close to them growing up. "They raised me as much as my parents did." Losing them had been incredibly difficult, for the whole family. She thought of her aunt Myth.. Rhythm would shake her head again, "I'm okay though, I know they aren't suffering anymore." Though the family they left behind still mourned them. The pain she felt from their loss was hardly anything compared to the deaths of her nephews. She wasn't sure if she could even talk about them with out becoming incoherent with her emotions. She'd sniffle as she started losing control, "Surely there's something more joyful we could talk about though." They were getting pretty dark.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads