Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Cascade grinned.

She couldn't help it, the girl was just too darn sugar-sweet. She had nevermet aany on who got so very flustered over something so natural. Damn, if the girl had met Cascade's sister, she would probably blush so hot as to spontaneously combust. "No need to be so shy about it," she told the girl matter of factly. "I can guarantee you the males of the species arent and we dont want them to have the advantage, do we? Go into things inexperienced and its just a disappointment all around."

She crossed her paws and lolled her head to the side thoughtfully. To tell her the truth about the herbs or a little white lie just to see what happened... not like she would do anything to get her killed, what would be the fun in that? But an otherwise harmless herb at the wrong time could lead to some very interesting consequences... "Juniper berries," she said finally. "The seeds of a wild carrot work really well, I understand."
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!