size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-15-2015, 06:38 PM
Valen's agreement brought an unexpected surge of relief to Cascade and she beamed at him. If he didnt think it was an insurmountable mistake, there was a greater chance of things actually going right. "Glad you think so," she murmured, nearly under her breath.

He seemed as grateful at the change in subject as she was, and she grinned at his words. "It was pretty cute," she laughed. "You looked like you didnt have a care in the world." She paused, tilted her head the the side thoughtfully and more than a little wistfully. "What's it like? I haven't ever gotten a chance to try it." Would have made her lifespan considerably shorter if she had gotten high in the wilds with nothing but death and danger all around... "would you do it with me, if ifound any of your herbs?"
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!