Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-15-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015, 08:41 PM by Quelt.)

"It doesn't matter where I am, I know that I'm not perfect, and if I can't save people, what worth am I?"

Quelt was indeed having some fun and relaxing, but when Shrike asked why he left, he became a little bit more sad. The blue man would frown, and give a little sigh crouching lower to the ground. "You could say my family was in trouble." he felt a pain in his heart. His children would have been shrike's age by now, maybe a little older. Oh how the world had a cruel fate, and it sickened him how they took Venus away from him like that. It must have been his punishment for prior commitments to his pack.

"My wife and kids disappeared and I left to find them, if I had found them, my children would have been your age by now." he would explain to the child. "But it's okay now, I'm home, hopefully. If you and your family would have me back." Quelt would give a kind smile to him. Lifting a paw to paw the tip of Shrike's nose gently.

Speech,