Yurella

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Yurella had chuckled when she heard her brother’s comforting and reassuring words. She would love to have a mate, as well as children someday. Her eyes focused on her brother’s as she smiled and stood up. “It is not what is on the outside but the inside. I suppose Siri will tell me when my soul mate shall arrive and grant my wish of children or a child. I would love to also adopt one if I happen to find one that needs a home.” She smiled and looked over to the river that she had encountered ahead of time when she and Naoise had their little bonding session.
“Naoise is sad now that Mystic has come back, but, he also is not sure if Mystic will forgive him of his rude antics toward her. He has said that the reason why he had neglected to tag along with you and Mystic is because he thought that you had loved Mystic more than you did him.” She spoke as if she were a messenger, trying to tell someone what had happened and to bring life back into their lives and light in their paths. “He is a good child, he is just a confused child that has no idea where to turn at this point. Nalyda and I have seemed more like a family to him since he was sad that you didn’t do much with him, just himself and you, you had to always ask Mystic to tag along. Now that she is back, he is happy and is now worried that Mystic will never forgive him.”