Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 02:46 PM
The smaller female dodged her attack, and Lavendel found herself giving the female a praise. "That was good! Keep doing like that." She gave the smaller female a nod, and hesitated for a moment. Since the female seemed to catch on quickly, Lavendel decided that the female could go for a practice fight so the white and violet female knew how well she was. "After I teach you attacking, we'll going to have a practice fight so I can see what you learned." Lavendel couldn't really tell the female how to attack, so she simply stood to her full height, ready to take any blows the smaller female dealt her way. "Give me your best shot, and don't go easy on me, either. Use your speed as a asset, if you need to." With that final tip in the air, Lavendel waited for the attack. Depending on how good the attack was, the two could go on with the practice fight. "And don't take too long." She added.
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--