size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 03:52 PM

She was watching as the sun made its final decent when hot breath tickled the back of her neck. Fur rose right away, a shutter trailing down her spine. Kyarst's voice reached her ears, and her purple gaze turned to catch his piercing green one. A coy smile rose on her maw, tail flickering towards his front limbs as a soft chuckle rumbled in her throat. "Well well well, who do we have here?" Mercy drawled out, long lashes battering at him. "It has been awhile, too long," she purred. Still not turning, she just kept looking over his shoulder at his handsome face. "what brings you to my little slice of heaven?" Her voice was teasing. At last she turned around, reaching out and brushing her nose across his cheek bone. A daring move, really, but one she couldn't resit. She had to choke down a flash of guilt though, feeling bad for her brother. She couldn't deny the feeling that she had for him, but Kyarst also brought out a part of her that she never even knew existed. "Come to paint me another picture?" She whispered gently, her maw resting close to his ear as she attempted to tug on the appendage lightly. Mmm, she liked this dance. It was becoming familiar to her now, a game that she felt herself craving. Her mouth watered at the tempt of drawing his blood again, a shock running through her at the very thought of it.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.