Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM
She wasn't surprised, at least not in the way he'd expected she might be. He liked that, the fact that she wasn't flighty like some girls. Some she-wolves might've bitten his head off for sneaking up on them - she, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it. He felt the familiar heat rising within himself as she spoke, her drawl lengthening her words much longer than they should be. "I was just strolling through the knolls when I smelled something delicious and decided to come check it out," he crooned as she brushed her nose against his cheek. He wouldn't dare pull away, but instead enjoyed every moment of electrifying bliss that spread through every inch of him. 'Come to paint me another picture?' She asked before tugging on his ear. It was a movement similar to what Lysis might do, but it felt different. Lysis' tugs on his ear brought him comfort and security, Mercy's left him feeling wired and burning hot. "Not this time, darling. That would be far too... predictable now wouldn't it?" The words dripped off of his tongue like sweet, smooth wine as he sought to press his snout into the plush fur of her neck. He breathed in hard, drought after drought of her scent driving him wild. "You might not know this yet," he started, his voice muffled by their proximity. "...but I'm nothing if not spontaneous."

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.