gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015, 06:14 PM by Mercy I.)

A soft, rumbling purr vibrated in her throat at his words. "Glad to see that you still find me... irresistible," she whispered, bodice fully turned to face him now. She forgot just how good he was at this, playing his part just as well as she had hoped. He brought forth her confidence, feeling like she had the ball in her court. He didn't pull away from her touch, the excitement building within her again. It was becoming all too familiar, a sweet sensation that filled her up with delight. Mercy could feel the heat pouring off of Kyarst, hitting her in waves as he leaned towards her. A strange sense of possession filled her when he called her darling, it was a simply name but something that made her want him more. Apparently painting her with blood was not in the itinerary, it would be too predictable. She snorted at him, eyes closing as she felt him drink in her scent like he was parched. "Mmm, I do like surprises," she muttered, bending down to nip at his shoulder. Kyarst called himself spontaneous, a thought that made her giggle again. "I've noticed that. So just what do you have in mind, darling?" Mercy's voice wasn't exactly mocking, but it held a slight note to it. She moved to wrap her neck around his own, placing pressure against him. Her own nose tipped towards his scruff, drinking in his own heady scent. Damn, had she missed this. It had been hard to walk away from the siege when she saw him there, her lust for him had not died down. It was a familiar need gripped her belly, clawing at her insides and begging to be let out.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.