Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-16-2015, 06:31 PM
"Ever so irresistible," he chimed in with delight. She was rather tempting, wasn't she? Never before had he been so drawn to anyone in such a way. He watched her turn, and to him it seemed as if she were moving in slow motion against a headstrong wind. In reality it was just a simple turn, but it was enough to grind his gears in just the right way. She nipped at him and he found himself stiffening, resisting his primal urge to use his brute strength to his advantage. She might be taller than he, but he knew how to manhandle a woman. Her neck ensnared his own, my.. it was long, wasn't it? He breathed in slowly, purposely, because he was beginning to feel lightheaded - drunk with lust. He had had the strength to turn her down the last time, but something told him this time he would not be so lucky. She asked him what he had in mind, and honestly he didn't have an answer for her. This wasn't something he planned out, it was something that just came to him - out of the clear blue. A primal growl erupted from his chest, fed by his lust and his purposeful drawing in of breath. He shuddered as he fought his urges, though he knew it was a losing battle. Soon enough he would give in, but only when he allowed himself to do so. He drew his chin up, seeking to push his muzzle closer to her ear. "Tell me what you want," he urged her through gritted teeth. "I want to hear you say it." I want to hear you beg, he thought to tack on.

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.