size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-16-2015, 08:52 PM

His guttural growl made her eyes narrow, her body reacting to the sound. Excitement fluttered in her eyes as they opened wider, she knew that they would not walk away from this encounter unscathed. Last time he had left her high and dry, quite literally, but she had a feeling that this time would not be the same. They need was more strong between them, almost pliable, like she could sink her teeth into it. Mmm, that just made her want to bite him even more. Kyarst's muscles were tense and solid below her, and she opened her jaws and dragged her teeth across his shoulders in a slow, deliberate motion. She wanted to make him shake below her, even though she knew damn well he could probably force her down, she wanted to feel like she was in control. This game they played was a dangerous one indeed, but the reward was oh so great. A power struggle, tangled in with the lust for blood and flesh. His jaws tipped upward towards her ear, saying that he wanted to here her say it, to say what she wanted. Ears flicked slightly, her eyes searching his own gaze. A coy smile overtook her features. Her own muzzle moved forward, tongue flicking out to caress his ear. "I want you to fuck me, hard." she cooed into his ear, pulling back only slightly to gauge his reaction. Her tail flickered behind her as it brushed out of the way, fully exposing her back side. Even though he was in front of her for the moment, she was sure that it would bring forth the scent of her own lust.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.