Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Her ears would tune into her mothers voice. Change was scary, but something arian had grown used to. Although she had barely noticed the change in her mother, she was still the strong beautiful young lady that she had admired since she was young. A friend of her fathers, and that emotional connection made her just a parent as her real ones had been. She was not neo, but at times she did feel others didn't accept her because blood was so important. She had seen how quickly the walkers took to her because they were related, but sometimes blood wasn't everything. As her crystal eyes locked on epiphron she made a frown. Of course she knew her she loved her, arian would sigh. "Sometimes, I feel like you shouldn't." She would admit. She let this happen to herself, it had almosy felt unavoidable.

Honestly now arian wasn't sure what to talk about. Raising her eyes to her mother she let out a breath of air. "I dont suppose I can spend the whole season avoiding others can I?" She half questioned. Arian wasn't just scared of others she was scared of herself. Her depression was chronic, sometimes she felt fine, others it just didn't click with her. The russet removed her paws from the springs, it was warm enough this day anyway. Now, she was three years old, truly no longer a child.