size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
03-17-2015, 04:15 PM
AND I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU.
The woman's tail would continue to wag back and forth until she stopped as Arian giggled. Only to be brought back down, making Limno blink and tilt her head. What had her sister been dealing with this entire time? Had it really been that bad, and she couldn't help but to feel like she should have been there for her sister this entire time. A boiling anger built up in her blood as Arian spoke of being a slave, but what really got her was the mentioning of their birth father, Natsu.

Limno would trek forward to Arian, turning to face her. "Arian look at me right now." she urged, maybe not too softly but there was irritation in her voice. Limno's green eyes would hope to make contact with her sister's blue orbs. "We've spent almost our entire lives apart I know, me and my brother were together but you were adopted by a different family. However, even as a young pup from my memories I know for a fact no matter what has happened to you father would never hate you, neither would mother. Hell, mother was a cripple you remember she couldn't even walk and yet you can still walk on your three legs. You haven't done anything wrong, we all make mistakes in the moments when we're scared or afraid. We all have our down parts maybe some more than others." Limno wouldn't touch Arian but she would remain very close.

"You are beautiful, and you may not believe it now, but you are. And I'm sorry I haven't been there for you, I would have if I could. So, I'm in Abaven you should come visit some time." she would bump Arian lightly and smile at her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN