size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM

She'd bring about a chuckle from the dark brute as she was unable to disagree with Valentine's attractiveness. Her shy smile would only grow at the amusement, though he would only answer her compliment in false humility. She knew he knew how attractive he was, she was just surprised he wasn't spoken for yet. Though by the way he mentioned titles and such she had no doubt he held more than a few potentials. It was a bit disheartening, she wanted the devotion she saw in Bass for Wren, but every single man she thought she was interested in was much more devoted to staying undevoted.

She wouldn't dwell there for long though, Kyarst would become quite amazed at the first date. Really the whole thing had been absolutely crazy, but it had also been a surprise that she would have lost her life over if she had tried to escape it. Instead of growing angry, or becoming mortally terrified, she'd enjoyed the thrill and the rush that he'd offered to her. "He really did. It was probably the most exciting thing to ever happen to me, but I don't think I'd ever want to do it again." Exciting but oh so stupid. Though she knew very well that Valentine would never put her in a situation that would endanger her, she probably held way to much trust in the cobalt man.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads