size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM

As she rolled away, the space between them didn't last for a long time at all. He came after her, his teeth nipping along her neck. It was really hard to thing with him doing that, her head tipping upwards to give him better access. Mmm, they just couldn't have a silent moment, could they? She couldn't help but let out another breathless laugh, his tugs on her skin drawing out all that heat within her again. Oh how easily she could just forget about everything and just let him have his way with her again. He paused and nuzzled into her, and she hummed softly as she spoke at last. She glanced over to catch his grin, not missing that dirty gleam in his eyes. They may ave just crossed the line last night, but already they were both addicted to the pleasure it gave them. Never before had she expected to do this with her brother, she had thought that Revenge was going to shove her away when she even tried it. But here they were.

Everything changed when she let out that sigh, finally turning to look at his face. She couldn't help but smile as he said that he was crazy about her, pulling forward to lick his cheek. He nuzzled her back, but she just couldn't shake her nerves. "You know I love you, right Revvy?" She asked, her voice raising in pitch as worry over took everything. He kissed her, and she sighed softly at him, that small smile growing. "I'll try not to worry. I just... I don't know what to compare this to, to see if this is right. Or you know... common? I don't want everyone to call us wrong, or say that we are doing something wrong. Should that matter?" So many questions were rattling around in her brain, but there was one that was the strongest. Should it matter? If they were so happy where they were, then why were all these things plaguing her mind?

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.