size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-18-2015, 02:34 PM

His words were wise, telling her that other wolves needed to mind their own business. Her ears pulled back slightly as her cheeks flushed, his nose brushing across hers. Batting her lashes, she slowly nodded her head up and down. He was right, he always was. "You're so smart," she giggled, turning to snuggle into his form. They still needed something to do, and she doubted that humping in broad daylight was really a grand idea. Plus with all the noise that she had made last night, someone would probably hear... Pulling back to eye him again, she tried to pick something out to do. When she noticed that there was still blood caked into his fur. Eyes grew wide as she snorted, unable to hold back the burst of laughter that filled her belly. "You're still covered in blood, we should probably go and actually wash up this time," she said in a teasing manner, after all that was the issue that got them to this place anyways. Raising her brow she pulled herself to her paws, shaking out her plush white coat as she did so. Looking down at her brother, she gently touched her paw to his cheek. "Maybe you can show me some herbs again? That way maybe I can help you patch me up constantly."

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.