ardent

It's Not About the Money

Wren

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2015, 05:03 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/3...85emtd.jpg); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;  border:2px solid #9ba17b;">

Wren felt him wrap his arm around her, pulling her in closer to him. She exhaled and quietly breathed into his chest, her eyes squeezing shut. Of course, until she felt his nose digging deep into her scruff. At first she saw it as an action of comfort...but for some reason, he appeared to be drawn to her a bit more than usual. But before she was too confused, the thought came to her. It was summer. Her heat season. It had always seemed Bass tried to hide his inner need for her, to be a gentleman. But deep inside she felt bad for him. After all, it was natural for him to react this way."Oh my love, I am sorry."

She huffed as they parted, and the thought escaped her mind. Instead, she listened to his next words, smiling weakly as he spoke of "fighting together." She'd be happy with that...it'd make everything better. "I love you." Wren closed the distance between them yet again, nuzzling his cheek gently, and even adding a soft nip at the very tip of his ear. "I love you too." She hummed into his ear. Suddenly, the event in which him and her had just met, and the time Bass had just discovered mating flickered through her mind. She laughed aloud, leaning into her husband lovingly. "Do you remember the time you came running to me after seeing two wolves mating?" She asked, pure amusement weaved in to her words. Even though it wasn't a pleasant time, considering they had nearly made a mistake. But...thinking back on it, it was hilarious, how innocent he seemed. 

"Speech"
'thoughts'
"Italian"