Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
ooc: I kind of understood your PM Sophie but could you maybe make a new thread for Yvonne? This one was private, and we're trying to get it going. I'd join your new thread as soon as I can.

Aria Corvi

Aria smiled as Jupiter approached, giving a respectful dip of her head to the Sol but remained seated beside Haku. So far it was going good, the woman had smiled to the male and even nodded to him. Then again, she was in the early stage of pregnancy so her hormones might not yet be affected. Making Haku a lucky guy.

Aria. The woman greeted her, the sandy Borealis giving a friendly grin. Jupiter, I hope your doing well. She spoke, talking about not stressing herself out too much while carrying pups. Instead of jumping to introduce Haku, she kept her mouth shut, allowing him to stand up and introduce himself.

The shewolf could not help but chuckle lightly at the male's reaction, straightening himself out and smiling before giving his name. I met him earlier and thought he would be a good addition to Ludicael, he is respectful and has some hunting skills that he showed me. I see some potential in him. She spoke up, casting a grin at Haku before turning back to Jupiter. I have gone over our laws and how wolves are ranked in the pack, he has accepted them and was still wanting to join. So I brought him here to meet you, see if I have made a good decision before I gave him a rank or anything.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."