Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 05:54 PM
It had lasted longer than he had expected, especially given his heightened arousal and the urgency required of him. A smile creased his features, devious and satisfied as he removed himself from her back. He too felt weak, but he was more than capable of moving on if necessary. She, on the other hand, looked positively worn out. A smirk tugged in one corner of his lips as he let loose a chuckle as a result of her sentiment. "I'll take that as a compliment," he chided placidly. "Lay down, I know you're exhausted." He stretched his front limbs forward and then relaxed onto the earth, figuring she'd be more likely to rest if he joined her. His ears rested comfortably, half forward and half back as he allowed his chin to fall onto his front paws. He angled his head toward her, a 'just-got-laid' look on his face. "I called it.. you are a spitfire." He felt as if every one of his senses were heightened, and for a moment he would allow himself to lay there and bask in the glory of afterglow.

"SPEAK"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.