Heavy
player
03-18-2015, 06:13 PM
ooc: just going to go for it I guess as Saf has requested her chars deleted

Now I am Unbreakable,
It's unmistakable,
No one can touch me,
Nothing can stop me

Unable to see the approach of her doom, Basanti was unable to defend against Birna's crushing jaws which succeeded in catching hold of the woman's lower jaw and shattering it.  The sound was music to Birna's ears and a promise of victory.  Without the use of her lower jaw Basanti was doomed to fall.  Stunned in pain, perhaps, Basanti failed to dodge Birna's shoulder throw as well, her right shoulder colliding brutally into the other woman's deltoid muscles, sending spasms down the limb.  Birna's right forepaw slammed down on Basanti's left forepaw, forcing the bear woman's superior weight onto the fragile appendage, fracturing the toes.  

The other woman stumbled back and Birna did not hesitate to take what she was owed.  The high and mighty threat of the woman would become nothing more than blood in the wretches mouth as Birna dived in, hungry, blood-stained maw parting to latch onto the woman's face, piercing her beautiful emerald eyes as  Birna stole the womans light.  Birna new much of cruelty and was only to happy to give it back to those that would wield it so carelessly.

Birna withdrew from the beaten bitch, turning to see her brother make equally short work of the other boy.  She licked her lips, tail held high as she eyed the other Arcanum/Saviree wolves.  Would any dare to challenge her now that they'd seen what she was capable of?  Their leader had fallen, defeated!  If they were wise they would follow suit, if not she was more than prepared to pluck the eyes out of every single wolf that still posed a threat to her family… she would do it one by one.

[Image: 262ny8g.png]