Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-18-2015, 07:44 PM
He knew they were treading in dangerous waters. He could only imagine Valentine's frustration with their current predicament, and yet he found it interesting that it had been Rhythm who had started the conversation down this path. He watched her nod her head in agreement, seeming to promise that she wouldn't say a word. That was good, because he could hardly imagine how much Lysis would hate them if he got them both kicked out of Imperium for fraternizing with the wrong girl. He nodded, a smirk tugging at his lips when she said she'd keep her eye out. “You'd better, I'm quite the unpredictable fellow.” His tail tapped the boulder gently as he realized how late it was getting. “It seems i've taken up your whole evening,” he commented idly. The time had passed so quickly and they hadn't done a single thing but talk. That was something different. “I think I'd better do one more patrol before I head off for the night.” He leaped from the boulder when he was through saying this, for not only did he need to patrol - but he also needed to get away from her intoxicating scent and the line of questioning that had recently come up. “See you later, Rhythm.” With that he was gone, skirting off to the borderline to check for abnormalities. He didn't allow himself a final look - for he was somewhat worried that if he took it he might not want to leave.

- Exit Kyarst

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.