Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-18-2015, 08:14 PM

She stops and her form lowers closer toward the earth, and the monstrosity does not hesitate to loom over her submissive body. She seems terrified up until he tells her why he has come, and her fear is instantly replaced with curiosity and concern. Again he is quick to respond. "Because it's not safe to be here anymore," His massive form sharply turns toward his right, his frigid gaze turning toward the direction of rogue territory. "If I stay, I'll hurt them. I'll hurt you." Of course by them he means her children. He has been having vivid dreams of ripping his family limb from limb, including his sister's children. Now those dreams have turned into impulses, impulses he is afraid he will not be able to control for much longer. "I thought you should know in case you ever came looking for me. I'm a monster Cas, a monster who will murder again and again until I'm murdered myself." Lyrics drop like stones from his inky lips, and there is no hint of remorse in his tone either. He knows what he is, there is no denying it- and he also knows that by leaving Alacritis, he will keep her safe from his madness.

"Speech"