size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-18-2015, 08:41 PM
His words drove the breath from her lungs and froze time around them. It staggered her. I'll hurt them. I'll hurt you. Neios wouldn't care if he hurt someone who didn't share his esteemed bloodline. Them, then... was... Her back arched, almost feline, the black hackles raising as a small involuntary sound of rage left her throat. Even while the voice of survival in the back of her mind chanted run run run everything else screamed kill him kill him kill him and she was torn there between terror and fury. Selfishness and protectiveness. Hurt. "You really are the child of our parents," she hissed in contempt even as she cringed away from him. "You are just as insane as either of them ever were and I should have died alone in the wilderness rather than come back to you." Something in her had broken in the knowledge that he would even consider harming her children, his only family. How could it have all gone so wrong? "Go on then, run away like mother did. It's all we Saxes are good for, isn't it?" She could have cried then, if she were capable of it, but she just crouched miserably.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!