Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Voltage would continue to smile his charming smile untill she settled her sightless eyes on him. He blinked over wide eyes before he swallowed, tilting his head to her. "I am terribly sorry if I surprised you..."  He said softly, his voice tender as he remained where he was, watching her expression, her ears twisting to and fro. It was intriguing, the way that she seemed to see him without sight, and for some reason he felt a warmth wash over him. Everyone he met first saw his sharp colors first, his strong yet streamlined appearance. Some woman he met were scared of him based solely on his looks, and some were just cautious. Yet this one...she had reason. She was blind? He hummed lightly as he took a single step forward, turning his attention to the red cardinal with a delicate smile.

"Is this your friend?" He asked with a gentle smile. "The bird, its very beautiful." He wondered if she used it for her eyesight, if thats why she was out here alone. Wolves needed their eyes to see danger, but he assumed there were ways to go around that. He turned his eyesight back to her, and he smiled softly despite her grey eyesight. "You have a rather beautiful voice, little lady. Why are you out here alone?" He asked softly, shifting to rest on his hackles. He didn't want to approach so suddenly, and he would rather her warm up to him slowly if need be.

"Burn Baby Burn"