gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
03-19-2015, 12:42 AM

She could tell that her new companion too grew more comfortable as he shuffled forward onto the earth, the silver she wolf was comfortable enough resting on her haunches. She was mostly able to keep her thoughts from Natalya and Solo, Freewing easily stealing the show. He was beautiful and she wondered sometimes what she looked like with him perched on her shoulder. She didn't hide her emotions very well, and her ears would perk cautiously as he drew more near. Though her little red bird sounded no alarm, she would relax again, sightless gaze averting from his form as he offered his services. How long had it been since she'd spoken to someone who was not in her immediate family? Someone who had no idea the struggles she'd been through throughout her life and only recently. She could be whoever she wanted right now, but all she could even muster was the heartbroken girl who searched for her lost lover. "His name is Solo Sovari," though she couldn't even give him a description, except "They tell me he matched my bird companion in color." there was an obvious hopefulness in her tone, one that would be broken. Solo was gone, forever, she just needed to accept the truth.

Still he was gentle with her, his voice holding nothing but an affectionate tone as he complimented her again, she wasn't used to being so flattered. Her features would grow hot, and surely a blush had started to form beneath her pale fur. "It's nice to meet you Voltage, I'm a member of the Eastern pack Ebony." She'd tack on, as he'd given her his own pack name. She'd try to get away from the hopeless answer he had given her, "Have you lived there long?" She'd manage to ask curiously, further pushing her mind from Solo and all she'd lost.
""