Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-19-2015, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2015, 08:03 AM by Epiphron.)

Though she could try her best to empathize with all Arian had been through, her experience was her own and she knew it was something she could never fully understand. All she could do was support her daughter, and ensure that nothing like this ever happened again. "It doesn't matter if you feel as though my love is undeserved, or doesn't make sense to you," Epiphron would explain warmly. Her words were genuine and filled with a kindness that she did not need to force, not around her children. "You became my daughter as soon as you entered my life. Nothing will change that." Though Epiphron was not the most noble of creatures, she was fiercely loyal to her family -- and her children were no exception. She had even loved Syrinx, despite all he had done, despite his countless flaws and mistakes.

Her smile was warm as she watched Arian, noting her discomfort. "Probably not," she answered her honestly, her gaze softening. "You know Amalia won't leave you alone, at least." Her sister had never really been the kind to withhold her affections, and she knew with certainty that Amalia was beyond happy to dote on and care for Arian, and do whatever she needed to help her. And she couldn't imagine her other children letting Arian sulk by herself, even if she didn't have the courage to face the word herself -- they would find her. "But you have us," she concluded after a moment. Epiphron felt her tail batting the ground lightly behind her. "And you will always have us, Arian."