Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-19-2015, 12:46 PM
The girls crystal blue eyes matched up with her mother. Her very being shivered, she was no longer in those dark homes no longer alone. Even herself had been so loyal to family, syrinx had been her life at one point. She had watched him die by athenas father by vereuxs father. Fate was strange and arian nodded her head. Of course her sister wouldnt leave her alone and of course she always had them. She looked at the reflection of herself in the water. "Mom" she started feeling her throat catch on fire. "Do you remember when my mother brought me to the borders, explained that my siblings had starved and natsu my father had been killed." Her ears pinned for a moment remembering limnos words. Natsu would have loved her no matter what. "I.... met my sister. Shes part of abaven, her and my brother were saved by a passing rogue when she discovered they were still breathing." She looked at her mother.

"Ive never met someone like her, and even in those moments I wouldnt wish to have ended up in a different place. My sister was proud of me. And it made me think of you, you're strong you're powerful. It made me think, with walker and Hutashi blood flowing through my veins. Theres still no denying im an adravendi. Seeing neo shook my faith for the longest time but...... what im trying to say is I love you" she had rambled on for too long really. Small tears fell from her eyes. "I nearly cant believe that my siblings are alive and they are just like the rest of the others. Limno reminds me of amalia and my father the same." She sighed. Arian shivered shaking her head to get rid of the tears. "Im doing my best to get better." Her breathing had quickened. Like a bottle cap had just exploded but she sat back and looked down again. Regretting her words that flew from her mouth. Yet whatever happened she supposed was gods will to her determination.