Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-19-2015, 01:01 PM
The pain continued to surround her body. The pups that were now beginning to come into the world continued to kick and move around whenever every contraction had occurred. The smell of blood that the woman was causing to come out made her wince. She was worried that one of the pups would not be able to move or be alive, and every time she would worry her breathing would be abnormal. She couldn't help but whimper and whine whenever she pushed and the pups would continue to kick and squirm in protest.

"Kar, go and check on Mystic and the others. I will be alright, I just want to make sure that they would be alright..." She would speak in a whispered tone due to losing quite a bit of energy already, and she was sure that by the time she was finished giving birth, she would have no energy left at all. She would need Kar's help to watch over the newborns, as well as her yearling pups. She knew that she would need to make time for all of them, and it almost seemed as if that her family was like a small pack or band, but her thoughts would be knocked from her mind when another contraction occurred and caused her to push once more, causing one pup to be brought into the world.

This pup, however, had a pure white face, and the body color of Kar and the legs of Nalyda. She was not sure if his eyes would be more like her own, or her mate's, but Nalyda panted and quickly cleaned her son before putting her head back down upon the ground to bring more pups into the world, despite the pain and how much energy she had been losing.