ardent

earth angel [cypress]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Cy was a little taken aback as she answered him. All the same, however, the young man would give a nod, letting his smile find it’s way back onto his face. “Alright. Fair enough. I’ll keep my distance.” He would come to a stop, making sure that he was a respectful distance away from the blue eyed female. He wouldn’t press the matter of course, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. If anything he wasn’t so sure she was comfortable with being in charge of monitoring how he adjusted to the pack. Yet all the same Epiphron had her over another member take up that task. He had to wonder, but he wouldn’t dare ask.

A moment of silence would stretch between them, perhaps a tad awkward. Though she would turn the question around on him, not meeting his eyes. Cypress would settle down upon the earth, tail curling around his toes. “As well as I can at this moment in time. My past haunts my dreams, however I am doing quite well in learning Fiori’s layout during the daytime.” Cypress would breathe out, looking around at the trees.

“It is... A beautiful place. It reminds me a little of where I came from... Truthfully I was originally born in Alacritia... It has just taken a little while to come back. I guess that’s what one would call destiny.”