Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-19-2015, 05:31 PM

While she was upset that she had to watch him, she really couldn't protest. Her blue eyes would blink for a moment as he spoke of his past haunting him. A frown brought to her face, it sort of sounded like her. A shell and a ghost of her former self. Hell she used to be a princess, a Queen, and once the pressure had reached its breaking point the walls came tumbling in. Everything she liked, everything she loved, tended to be taken away from her. Her mother and siblings were the only thing that seemed to remain the same. "I'm Sorry." she muttered. "I mess up a lot, I only recently came here as well. Forgive me for being so rude I didn't mean anything by it." now she was just uncomfortable. Her tail wagging irritably from side to side, crippled leg relaxing to the other.

Arian smiled a little at him, "I was born here too, though my mother epiphron is my adopted mother. When I was a pup my parents died and they took me in." her head would tilt to the side, "Now that you're here though I guess you're kind of family." her body heated up as she said it, sighing and looking back off to the side. She wasn't good at this kind of stuff, he probably didn't even like looking at her. Ugly scars over her entire body, there was no wolf who would look at her the same. Not like that anyway, in the way that made her scared half the time. Falling and falling, and then trying to pick herself up again.

"Talk" "You" Think